Monday, February 2, 2009

PRAYER OF THANK - PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE

..
We are living in the most important era of transition. In this 21st century the evil will arise for its last big battle and MUST be defeated in order to end the times of destruction and to definitely introduce the constructive times on this earth.

All aspects of live on this earth will change after the evil [the beast] will be defeated.

One among the aspects to be changed will be the kind of prayer and a more controlled thinking.

In all religions [except of islamic ideology] there exist:
1. prayer of thank
2. prayer request please

In islam there is no tradition for prayer of thank but for prayer request please only...

Now let us get to the core:

The prayer request please is the destructive way of praying. You say "I am in a bad situation and I don't accept this situation, but want a better situation". Every word is negativ here. Even the word "want" is negativ because it contains the meaning of "missing" or "lacking" but also of unhappyness.

The prayer of thank is the constructive way of praying. In the same situation of above you say "thank you my lord for the herb destiny which is the holy bread that leads me to salvation. Thank you for the chance to learn from it in humility and for the chance to change myself, to change my live perception, to change my values and to look forward to a live with these new values in the wake of my new [positive/thankful/prosperous] life attitude"
..
..