Monday, June 29, 2009

THE REVELATION OF TRUTH [33]

UNIVERSAL SPIRITUAL LANGUAGE

Message from OGMIOS to NamaSika
29.July2009

Re:Re:Re:time for you
Hi Tara, indeed, you say it- this will not end here...

I am right a bit excited now, and decided to let you know this now straight away. Two or three days ago I noted the final number 69 in the number of the channel visits on my megatown channel. I dont know why I noted it, maybe because its generally a kind of erotic number, dont mind. Then I switched to my other channel Ogmiostube and ...[ups]...even here the final nummbers numbers were 69.
Ok, I thought, I am a ratio-man, so this is an interesting case, but what if...

so I switched to my third channel Theloversoflight and ...oh no! Again a 69 at the final digits!!!

So, what now? I had no idea what to do with that. So I reflected for a while if this can just be a case, and how small the mathematic probability of such a case can be. I think there would come out an astronomical number of zeros. Then I remember in our first original session with our channeler Katka years ago, when she revealed us nothing is just by case in our life. Ok. So far so good. But anyway.. I had zero idea what with that 69 since this was a completely new 'thing' for me.
Right in this moment, after reading your last message where you say "this will not end here", i remebered that 69, but also a 0.33am. [the bigger part of my long message which I sent you today I have written it already yesterday but finished it today only, before sending off. However, in the night, before switching off I took a look on the computers clock showing 0.33 . You will find this 0.33 left alone in my previous long message, because first I wanted to mention it but then left it behind, since even was not sure if at all any meaning behind. Ok.]

Now in this moment I read your message and then remembered this 69 and 0.33, then I reflected how ever I could get the answer if and what meaning at least that 69 had. I got the same idea as years ago when I got my first important answer ever: So I opened google and wrote "what means the number 69". Then I closed my eyes and scrolled my mouse toward the left side of the computerscreen. Ok. Opened eyes, clicked on the link and got this:
http://www.theetrinitycreation.com/Persuassion.htm
Note here not only the 33 (Truth) which according to my knowledge we -the called for- have to bring to this globe to fight the arising evil over the coming decennies, but also the 69 in connection with the david star [ups!] which is your star which according to your connection, your inspiration and your explanation has the meaning of
1.father - mother - son.
2.ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE along with 11:11 balance sign,
last but not least
3.PERSUASION! [the true people works with persuasion while the false one works with manipulation]

I thought...not bad..
Even after all, I am a bit speakless for the moment.
But first thing I have to send this link to Tara !
Herbert