Wednesday, August 5, 2009

888

.
Hi Tara, welcome back, and thanks so much for your feedback and story.
I will go directly to the reason why I write you in this moment: Two days ago I noted the final number 666 in my channel visits.
Yesterday I catched the final number 888 on the videos watched Hmmm,...i thought 666 and 888 could this be any meaning??? Didnt go farther with
Right in this moment however again the final number 888, this time in my channel views.
Ok, I go to google, close my eyes and catch this site: http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu888.php
where I learn over a symbolism of 888 for Christ and "I am".
Then I remember to have seen a Jesus Christ background on your channel 1 or two days ago.
So I immediately klick on your icon and ...uff... your channel views too with final numbers...888 [in contemporaneity with my one] !!! ... ... ....


NamaSika
Re:Interesting info...
Hi Herbert,I wonder if you have visited this site before. It has mindboggling info about numbers. I went to this site to check out 888 and found it to be connected to Miracles. http://www.theetrinitycreation.com/insight.htm
More later.


Ogmiostube
Re:Re:Interesting info...
Thanks a lot Tara! Will check that. Althought the connection with 666 / 888 gives quite clear indication of Antichrist / Christ. Even my self I knew 666 is number of Antichrist. But until today, here, now, I had no idea over 888 standing for Christ or for Jesus Christ his claim "I am alife"

Anyway, even on my link above I found this connection with both the
1. Christ and also with
2. Miracles

1.--->
Jesus is crucified on the cross by three nails and the numerical value of the word nails in Greek is 888:

H L W N 8 30 800 50 = 888

2.--->
The numerical value of the Hebrew word ADVN ENPLAVE, meaning Lord of the miracles, gives 888.

Btw... I have been inspired by a series of videos right over the recent days. Its the first time that I got a whole series (5) of videos culminating in a video concernig the topic: "miracles happen, i have seen it, i have been there. We shall believe not only in what we can see. There is more.." This is about [....]

NamaSika
Re:Re:Re:Interesting info...
The number 888 has been stuck in my channel for a long long time...and now I know why:-)
Here is another link.
http://www.jesus8880.com/


Ogmiostube
Re:Re:Re:Re:Interesting info...
Thank you for this link Tara!
appreciate this !!!

re this your other link... [ http://www.theetrinitycreation.com/ ] ... i was led to this link about 1 months ago on a similar way when I catched the last two digits 69 (on each of my three channels contemporeneily) but also the number 33 got my attention. If you remember I was so exited in that moment and wrote you an email immediately, and you told me to already know this link.
Then I wrote/published this blog about the 69 connection: david star and persuasion:
http://ogmiostube.blogspot.com/2009/06/universal-spiritual-language-revelation.html
And this one over the meaning of 33, and the most perfect definition of "TRUTH" i have ever seen:
http://ogmiostube.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-is-truth.html
Thanks and stay in touch


NamaSika
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Interesting info...
You are welcome Herbert.
This sounds so exciting..you work like a code-cracker.
All interesting. Well I am glad this is making nice progress.
Take care
Tara