Sunday, March 29, 2009

YOU SLAVE or ANGEL

..
AnInvitationToTheTru
I am indeed a slave of God. He has given me the Book and made me a Prophet, and He has made me blessed wherever I may be. And He has enjoined upon me prayers, and to pay the alms, as long as I live and (He has made me) kind to my mother, and He has not made me insolent, unblessed. And may Peace be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and on the Day I shall be raised to life. (Quran 19:30-33)

Ogmios
Slaves in mind are brainless enslaved robots, which bow before the letter of the law but violate the heart of the law. Their god can only be satan; it lies in the nature of things.
Angels in mind are free and genial individuals, inspired by God himself.
After death -and if they don't change radically- slaves go back to hell.
After death -and if they don't change radically- angels go back to heaven.
..
..