Sunday, April 12, 2009

"PROOF" THAT JESUS DIDN'T WANT TO BE KILLED?

..
megatown
What if Jesus Christ wanted to let it happen exactly as it happened.
Think about since this is the very key to understand christianity.
"The last will be the first and the first will be the last". [Jesus Christ]


Here is the proof, that Jesus did want to be killed.
Mark 15:33 At the sixth hour darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hour. 34And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
 
 
Nothing new, but false.
Learn to believe in essence, not in the letter. THINK!

How you want to explain the son of God born by a virgin, doing the greatest miracles, to not be able to escape or hide from a life thread if he wanted so?

"I have been sent by my lord to witness that he is alive as myself am alive. Do you question my existence?

So, listen to our living words if you have ears instead to get lost in between some ancient man-written letters, put on paper several decennies after my masters resurrection.

*****

Or why not lissen to Jesus Christ his own answer in this book written by Jesus Christ himself through regression hypnosis by Prof. Dr Dr Dr Milan Ryzl, after the second world war.

********************************************
Jesus-Phenomene-Parapsychologique-ESP
********************************************

..