Saturday, March 21, 2009

TRINITY

..
OZMYMAN
God is in me its just that I believe in Jesus and his teachings but only one god its impossible for me to belive in three gods


OGMIOS
Trinity:
1 Godfather
2 Christ [symbolically son]
3 Holy spirit = holy teachers, lords, angels & archangels.

I don't see any problem.
The spiritual universe is a complex but wonderful network of different spirits, levels and dimensions.


OZMYMAN
whose boss?


OGMIOS
My wife ...:)

Now, seriously, do you need a spiritual "boss" ?
I would say you need a spiritual idol, model, example !

The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many” (Matthew 20:28).


Generally, in terms of guidelines there is no standard which works for everyone.
Every human is a unique individual and 10 billions of humans means 10 billions of ways to god.
No one has the right to impose to anyone, because no one shall play god.
However, the direction must not be questioned [must be forward and not backward] , and everyone has the duty to help protecting the principles of freedom against the logics of the sly and false one which would destroy it.
..
..