Sunday, October 4, 2009

WE ARE JUST BEHIND THE MATRIX BUT ARE NOT AWARE OF

Gocavs1990
haha that shit is fucking hilarious "when the fish moves, it causes earthquakes" hahaha religion can be so funny

megatown
Religious per se is not a bad thing, just as wine drinker per se is not a bad thing, Thus everything just a question of the healthy balanced degree. Extremists who either dismiss religion totally or those who exaggerate with religion, both believe to do right - but both of them do wrong.

Gocavs1990
I agree with you in the sense that religion is not bad per se BUT religion is not necessary for us. I think you are wrong by saying that both are wrong. Why would one need religion? It's obvious that religion is just made up by man and although some pieces of religion bring moral sense to a person: you don't need religion to have right morals. I think it's important for man to progress that we get rid of the fairy tales and focus on the real world. Religion divides and blinds people.

megatown
You talking to a non-religous person. So..no need to explain me your views. However, when you get older sometimes you learn through experiences. My life has learned me, that one has to have a healthy believe in something positive and superior. My self have become a spiritual person by experiencing things in my life which have made me understood that we are not alone and that by far not all we see or experience happens just by case. Rather in contrary:
We are just behind the matrix BUT [most of us] are not aware of!

Gocavs1990
How do you mean not alone? Like the ideas of quantumphysics? That there are way more dimensions and we can't see? I mean I don't really know about that stuff but of course it might be possible that there is more. I can't be sure until there's evidence. But I don't think there's an all knowing supernatural being that affects our lives. I think it's just a waste of time all that praying, killing and god fearing :p As for myself I believe in the world and all it's beauty. It keeps me going.

megatown
just try to take it a bit further. In principle every thought is a prayer, just as a prayer is nothing else than a thought. So we are giving to one and the same two different names, simply because in one case the thoughts refer to something we cant see, anyway we are talking about thoughts, nothing else. you can also invert this: Every thought is a prayer. its the same. Dont matter if you think about this or about that we are just talking about thoughts. Second: if you open your eyes...

megatown
Second: if you open your eyes, do you really think that all you can see is just one big case?
I mean... everything [I repeat: EVERYTHING!] is following physical laws, universal laws, starting from the smallest particles -the components of an atom- up to the living organisms and creatures up to the solar systems, galaxies and universe. Now my question without offending anyone:
How can an intelligent individual ever suppose this all to be just one huge mistake ?

-----
Nota bene: Authentic religion has nothing to do with the anti-religion Islam [pseudo-religious politicial power tool and teaching of the disbalance = antireligion].